Monday, August 30, 2010

Red Light, Green Light

Taking the Bread to Food Finders in My New Red Car

While driving around town this morning running some weekly errands, I was reminded of one of my favorite Deep Thoughts:

"As the light changed from red to green
to yellow and back to red again,
I sat there thinking about life.
Was it nothing more
than a bunch of honking and yelling?
Sometimes it seemed that way."

~Jack Handey~
from Deeper Thoughts

Ha! Ha!


Also Good for Bringing Home Chrysanthemums . . .


. . . and Christmas Greens!


Why did Honda name this car the FIT?
I asked the salesman, "Were they thinking of HAVE A FIT?" He said, "No, they were thinking of KEEPING FIT." My friend Jan, who has a blue FIT, suggested that this car is always A GOOD FIT. And then I thought about how much you can FIT inside. Or is it really not a FIT . . . but a KIT? (That was Gerry's conclusion!)

1 comment: