Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Greeting Card Collages

I always like to begin each of my Fortnightly blog posts with a picture or painting to illustrate Yeats' concept of "a house where all's accustomed, ceremonious." Most recently, I picked this collage of greeting cards that we received upon moving into our first house in Philadelphia:



Around that same time, I also compiled a collection
of favorite Christmas cards:



And tea scenes:



~ Check out my current post for more information
on the Collage & the Pastiche! ~

New Post Tomorrow on the
The Fortnightly Kitti Carriker
A fortnightly [every 14th & 28th]
literary blog of connection & coincidence; custom & ceremony


And, if you're interested, here's a link to
Last Year's Ash Wednesday Post on "Lent & Lentils"

No comments:

Post a Comment