Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Hold On Me

Our West Lafayette Renovation Project
in the Lafayette Journal and Courier ~ March 26th 2005
More about this house on my
CURRENT FORTNIGHTLY BLOG POST:
~ House With a Past ~

Our West Philly Renovation Project
in The Philadelphia Inquirer ~ March 27th, 1994
More about this house on my
RECENT FORTNIGHTLY BLOG POST:
~ House Sisters ~

*******************

You're in my eyes.
How else could I see light?

You're in my brain
This wild joy.

If love did not live in matter,
how would any place have
any hold on anyone?

Rumi (1207 - 1273)

Persian Spiritual Sage*

Unusually Snowy Day in April

*As with the proverbs quoted on the above posts
for April 7th & April 10th,
these lines from Rumi can be found in
Mala of the Heart: 108 Sacred Poems
edited by Ravi Nathwani & Kate Vogt
Thanks to my friend Lani for her
generous gift of this lovely inspirational book!

No comments:

Post a Comment