Friday, April 13, 2018

Bones, Trees, Houses

"Bones...trees.....houses"
Cartoon by Michael Lipsey

A few weeks ago, when writing about the Guayacan Tree (and shortly thereafter on the Vernal Equinox) there was one quotation that kept eluding me, something I read somewhere about trees and houses made of bones. After an hour of fruitless searching for the lost thought, I gave up locating the passage and posted the essay without it, even though it would have made such a perfect connection. I lamented the failed memory recall, filing away the almost but not quite remembered line under "maybe one day I'll relocate it."
Today was the day!

I guess I know what I'm going to discuss tomorrow for my

Fortnightly Connection & Coincidence!

Stay tuned for

"Trees, Trains, and Idiots"!

No comments:

Post a Comment