Looking over Ellie's birthday pics,
we came across all these sweet
throwbacks from summers past:
Superbaby! ~ Eleanor Rose McCartney
The last Spring we lived in Indiana (2022), I took Ellie for a lot of walks around the neighborhood and
decorated our
famous fence post for Memorial Day with a red, white, and blue sash that I had made as a present for my mother many years before, when I was in highschool. She wore it faithfully as a multipurpose accessory for at least 25 years, from the mid 1970s until the late 1990s. Look closely, and you'll see that she has it tied around her waist as a belt:
*****************
Here's Ellie a year later (Spring 2023)
sharing the same expression as her Hoppa . . .
. . . and her Amma . . .
One of my pool friends asked if Ellie and I
always wear the same expression:
We just said, yes, of course!
And the same hairstyle!
We've been practicing from way back!
No comments:
Post a Comment