Sunday, March 25, 2018

Walkway to the Sun


Equinox Sunset by Beata ~ 22 March 2018
Beata: Such a beautiful day. Coming back from my meeting at the library, I experienced the most spectacular sunset. At the stop sign, I paused to enjoy the sun going down. I literally spent ten minutes waiting for it in the middle of the road.

Kitti: It was worth the wait! In the first picture, I really like the included reflection on the hood of the car!

Beata:
Ha ha, in the second picture I wanted to avoid that!

Kitti: I know! And I saw you got rid of the wires, which I am also always trying to avoid. On the other hand, sometimes those little unwanted details add an interesting touch.

Beata: You got it right! I love your photo, especially pretty because the winding walkway leads toward raising sun and the branches mirror the movement of the walkway.
Sunrise the Next Morning

Sky Full of Wires

No comments:

Post a Comment