Monday, January 21, 2019

Dissertation, Early Draft

Unlike that dreary law school movie, these scribbled pages show the exhilarating side of the "Paper Chase." The intriguing ideas just kept coming non - stop, and I tried my best to jot them all down for future reference!

These old class notes, providing a sample of how my brain works, must be from one of the last classes I took before writing my dissertation, since it seems that all the main ideas are here! I re - discovered these forgotten pages folded inside my E. T. A. Hoffmann book, which I took off the shelf yesterday to compare a couple of different translations of "Nutcracker." You just never know what you'll come across when re -reading old favorites during the post - holiday season . . .
Additional comments on facebook . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment