Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fast Away the New Year Passes!

Fast away the year is passing! Hard to believe that the first two months sped past so quickly and we have already moved on to page three of our new calendars. Like the old song:

"Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future"


~ Steve Miller Band ~

I got ready for the 2012 by creating a few calendars of my own: a Football Calendar featuring my son Sam; a Fashion Calendar, which you may have seen already on my book blog; and the following Calendar of Everyday Custom & Ceremony, which appears also as a photo album on facebook. For each month of the year, I chose favorite pictures from previous blog posts (click on the name of each month to make the connection).

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
And for 2013 . . .

Contemplating a Full Moon Calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment