Saturday, January 12, 2013

Better Watch Out

Anne Lamott Favorites

Taylor Swift expresses a similar sentiment
in her interview with Newsweek (October 29, 2012).
Treat me bad and it'll come out in the autobio!
So you better watch out!

If there were someone who was a good person, I'm not going to write something bad about them. But if they handled a situation in a way that really messed up my life for a while, that's what I'm going to write about."
~~ Taylor Swift ~~

P.S. Let's just agree to overlook pronoun agreement error this time.
No need to be Mean. Thanks for the link Mike Zoltowski!

1 comment:

  1. Dodie wrote: "I LOVE Anne Lamott. If I could write I would hope to be as blatantly truthful and as irreverent as she is."

    Vickie wrote: "Oh, this is so inspiring. Thanks, Kit!"

    ReplyDelete