Saturday, June 27, 2015

Daredevil

Daredevil Geranium ~ Salmon Pelargonium

It's been a month, and I still can't remember,
but I don't think it was about geraniums!

"Can anyone remind me why I wrote
'Daredevil'
on my to do list for today?"


1.
Jason Fish:

Wouldn't happen to refer to the new-ish TV series on Netflix?

Gerry:
That was my guess . . . someone must have mentioned it to us
. . . maybe it was Jason!?

Brendan McInerney:
It's an amazing series.

2.
Leonard Orr:

I hope you were not planning to walk on a tightrope
between two Chicago skyscrapers
(with Panama bag filled with books).


3.
Michael Lipsey:

Perhaps you were going to jump the Grand Canyon
on your motorcycle?

4.
Anthony Cawdron:

Buy their IPA

5.
Cate Delong:

I think you meant to buy a new lipstick in hot pink.
What do these guys know!
[My favorite: Extreme Pink, lower left]

6.
Nicole Evans-Greek:

Swim in freezing weather?

7.
Sherry Owens Vollmer:

When you do remember,
please tell us because now I'm dying to know!!
My vote would be the lipstick...hahaha!

8.
Bruce Carriker:

This was the day you're going skydiving.

P.S.
How about "The Present"?

No comments:

Post a Comment