1. daily: a quotidian report.
2. usual or customary; everyday: quotidian needs.
3. ordinary; commonplace
4. paintings of no more than quotidian artistry.
5. something recurring daily.
6. everyday, mundane, routine, unremarkable, workaday
My goal here, similar to my other blogs (www.kitticarriker.blogspot.com & www.kittislist.blogspot.com), will be to draw connections between daily life and literature of all genres (my favorite novels, haiku, sonnets, song lyrics, contemporary poetry, self - help, and so forth), always looking for the intersection of the quotidian and the artistic, complete with visuals, intertwining the two threads until a pattern emerges from the chaos. As Virginia Woolf said, "Let us not take it for granted that life exists more fully in what is commonly thought big than in what is commonly thought small."