Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Jigsaw City

A constructive way
to while away the snow storm
and the post - Christmas blues:

Childhood Quilt Squares, taken from
the blanket my mother made for me in 1957
and I embroidered for Ben in 1992
~ Puzzle designed by Cathleen ~ 2020 ~

A Wysocki for Every Season

Agatha Christie Mystery
~ Thanks Katy & Peter ~ 2021 ~

Christmas Vacation!
~ Thanks Auntie Peg ~ 2021 ~

The Doors of Christmas
~ Thanks Ben ~ 2014 ~

Snow Day
~ Thanks Ben & Cathleen ~

Norman Rockwell
~ We've been doing this one every year since 1998! ~

Rose's Chocolates
~ Thanks Auntie Tina ~ January 2015 ~

The round butterflies were fun;
the triazzle butterflies were not!

Vintage Kitchen & Carousel
~ Both were presents from my mom ~
~ Thanksgiving 2004 ~

Coming up next:
I feel that it's about time
to do one that features a cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment