Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Thousand Globes

“Each friend represents a world in us,
a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

~ Anaïs Nin ~
The Diary of Anaïs Nin
Vol. 1: 1931-1934


. . . even snow globes . . .

. . . other side . . .
see the Philadelphia Mummers?!

Len says:
When I see a snowglobe, I always recall Citizen Kane

. . . and that reminded me of this scene
from one of my favorite movies,
an incredible faithful adaptation
of one of my favorite stories . . .


"The human heart is vast enough
to contain all the world
."

~ Joseph Conrad ~

1 comment:

  1. Len posted: "Your collections of objects and archives of documents and photographs make you the FB Smithsonian."

    Thanks Len! I am honored to serve in that capacity!

    ReplyDelete