Monday, October 19, 2009

Think Pink!
Beauty in Strength











Fine Art By Pam Carriker

A Message From My Inspiring,
Talented Cousin Pam:
I Need Your Help!

In honor of my step mom I am offering fine art prints from my original piece, "Beauty in Strength." I will only be offering these limited edition prints through the end of October and the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen foundation. If you purchase one for yourself or a friend, please accept my offer of 1/2 off the price of a second print of your choosing from my print shop. I will refund the difference through PayPal. What a great way to support a good cause and get something for yourself or a gift at the same time. Please help me to send a nice big check on November 1st!

PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO ORDER NOW!
MANY THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment