Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Plenty to Read

"But will you woo this wild cat?" *
Fuqua & Complete Works
of Shakespeare in Two Volumes

These books were a graduation present to me from
my friend Marietta when I graduated from highschool.
My friend Joni gave the Complete Sonnets to finish out the set!
They knew me well!


**********************

Bringing you up to date on
kittislist.blogspot.com


October: The Not So Grand Test of Virtue
George Orwell & Wayne Muller

September: Paper Roses, Paper Moons, Paper Towns
John Green: Queries & Favorites

August: Guest Blog: HiyaKiyah
Kiyah Rosenbluth on Paper Towns, The One and Only Ivan,
and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

July: Guest Blog: Critical Mode
Tammy Sandel on The Agony and The Ecstasy

* Thanks to Cousin Nick for this caption!
~ from The Taming of the Shrew (I, ii, 169)

No comments:

Post a Comment