Saturday, November 7, 2015

Not Used Algebra


Or . . . . maybe you did and you didn't know it!


One day when I was having trouble parallel parking, my little son Ben (age 7 at the time, back in 1997) piped up from the backseat, "Mommy, maybe you just didn't do your math right!"

Now how did he know that parallel parking is a math problem? Of course, it might be geometry rather than algebra! But either way, I think that was the day I realized that Ben was a Boy Genius, though there may have been a few earlier indications!

Also Child Chef!

1 comment:

  1. Kitti, reminds me of the semester when Adam was taking Algebra 2, Aaron Algebra 1 and Steve college algebra. I started out defending algebra as a valid course of study. By the end of the semester, I was almost convinced it was a giant hoax. Thanks for the reminder. I always liked geometry more and still think I am a good parallel parker. Perhaps I am over rating myself.

    ReplyDelete