Thursday, December 29, 2022

Gin-gle All the Way

Whimsical New Year Cards
From I Love and Love Design Studio


Gotta love the the way that both
Amy and Tammy use "gin" as a verb!
Gin the Essence

the red of a single berry
the edge of a flake of snow
the biting scent of pine tree
the warmth of fire glow

if i could gin the essence
of this holiday i love
i’d wrap it as a present
through me, from Him above

to notice and to listen
to feel, and smell and taste
to savor love’s beginning
a babe in our embrace

i’d call us all to dinner
a feast with candles high
and dance my joy unending
with lusty lullaby:

merry! happy! shining! hope!
i. love. you.


t. sandel, 2009
More Fun Cards by my niece Amy
Amy mailed these to us from the UK on a Friday
and they arrived in Virginia on Tuesday -- 4 days!

When we confirmed safe arrival, Amy wrote:
"No way!!! It's a Christmas Miracle!!!
My customers in the UK haven't even received their orders yet!

As I was saying: Season of Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment