Saturday, February 11, 2017

I Only Have Hearts For You

Thinking Ahead to Valentine's Day

As seen previously:
Feast of the Three Kings
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
The Days Were Long

As seen previously:
Take This Quiz!
Click here for funny conversation
with Professor Herman Wilson
about classroom note taking!

I was recently reminiscing with my nephew Jerrod about my one - day career as an existentialist cartoonist, when it suddenly occurred to me that I was selling myself short. In fact, my brilliant career had endured for not merely one, but three days! First of course was "Pandemonium ~ Paramecium ~ Paisley"; then "The Four Kings of Orientar," which I have posted and explicated a few times before; and lastly my "Hearts for You" Valentine. How could I have forgotten about it over the years?! Luckily, in sorting through yet another folder of buried treasures, there it was -- just in time for Valentine's Day!

P.S.
Not to mention my short - lived
career as a scientific illustrator! ~ 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment