Monday, September 4, 2017

All Around Me Peaceful


North Carolina Sunset ~ 4th of July
Thanks to my son Ben and his fiance Cathleen
for sharing these sunsets from their engagement weekend.

Before me peaceful

Behind me peaceful

Under me peaceful

Over me peaceful

All around me peaceful


Navajo Indian Chant

Included in The Family of Man

Later in the summer, visiting the engaged kids:

PS. HAPPY LABOR DAY!

~ Previous Posts for Labor Day or Thereabouts ~
"Labor Day" ~ 2009
"A Clear Path" ~ 2010
"September Morn" ~ 2011
"DYFJ" ~ 2012
"Don't Work Too Hard" ~ 2013
"Ice Bucket Challenge" ~ 2014
"A Glad Sound with the Setting Sun" ~ 2015
"Brand New Brother" ~ 2016

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all! She looks lovely, and they both look very happy. Wow! Grown up kids. xo

    ReplyDelete