Sunday, July 9, 2023

Time Traveling Overalls

I love what my friend Emily wrote:
"Oh my gosh what a great photo time capsule -
it’s like, Babyhood of the Traveling Overalls!"

Osh Kosh Aidan - 2023

Osh Kosh Ellie - 2021
Aidan's big sister

Above: my two grandchildren
Below: my two children
All wearing the same Osh Kosh overalls!

Osh Kosh Ben - 1991
Ellie & Aidan's dad

Osh Kosh Sam - 1994
Ben's little brother
These little overalls came to us when Ben was a toddler, as a gift from my creative and thoughtful friend Megan. I remember Megan telling me at the time that she found them on the rack at St. Vincent de Paul, so their usefulness -- and cuteness -- actually precedes their appearance in our family!

*******

Around the same time as the overalls, Ben also had these colorful little short-johns, one in blue and one in pink. The blue one got worn out, but we managed to save the pink for Ellie!
Here's Ben -- with Josef -- in 1991
&
Ellie in 2021
For even more adorable intergenerational outfits,
see
Retro Toddler
Matching British Sweaters
Easter Suit

1 comment:

  1. Note from Megan: "The legacy of threads-- priceless!"
    πŸ’•♥️πŸ’•♥️πŸ’•♥️πŸ’•♥️

    ReplyDelete