Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Something Sensational to Read

A Peek Inside Cecily's Diary
&
Gwendolyn & Cecily Consult Their Diaries
(2002)

Gwendolyn:
I never travel without my diary.
One should always have
something sensational to read in the train
.”


From The Importance of Being Earnest:
A Trivial Comedy for Serious People

(1895)

By Oscar Wilde
(1854 – 1900)

Like Gwendolyn, I never travel without my blog,
always available on phone or laptop!
Should I need some additional sensational input,
here are my go - to websites:

Brandon Robshaw and the English Language

The Corners ~ Nadia Bolz - Weber
[On my blogs many times: QK, FN, KL]

The Daily Upside

The Marginalian

Ravenous Butterflies

Saved by Design ~ Duo Dickinson

Slow Boring

StoryPeople

Wait But Why
If I don't have time for all of them,
I focus on Nadia and Duo
-- even better when the themes mesh!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment